Boron nitride is a crystal composed of nitrogen atoms and boron atoms. The crystal framework is separated right into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), very closely stuffed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) as well as cubic boron nitride.
The crystal framework of hexagonal boron nitride has a comparable graphite layered framework, revealing a loosened, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light and also other residential or commercial properties of white powder, so it is also called "white graphite". Theoretical density 2.27 g/cm3, details gravity: 2.43, Mohr hardness = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has excellent electrical insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical stability, no apparent melting point, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, warmth resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral decrease environment, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen and also argon, poor security in oxygen atmosphere, and also temperature level listed below 1000 ℃. The development coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride is equivalent to that of quartz, but its thermal conductivity is ten times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not dissolve chilly water. When the water is steamed, it hydrolyses extremely slowly and creates a small amount of boric acid and ammonia, which does not respond with weak acid and strong base at space temperature level. It is a little soluble in hot acid and also can only be decayed with molten salt hydroxide as well as potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Properties
1. High warmth resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its stamina at 1800 ℃ is two times that at space temperature level, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to space temperature for loads of times, and does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed items coincide as pure iron, and also 33W/M. K has the highest thermal conductivity among ceramic materials over 530C.
3, low thermal growth coefficient: the expansion coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is second just to quartz glass, which is the tiniest in porcelains, paired with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is excellent.
4. Excellent electric properties: great insulation at high temperature, 1014 Ω& Omega;- centimeters,2000 at 25 ℃ and also 103 Ω& Omega;- centimeters at 25 ℃. It is the most effective high temperature insulating product in ceramics, with failure voltage 3KV/MV, low dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric continuous 4, clear to microwave and infrared.
5. Excellent rust resistance: it does not respond with general metals (iron, copper, aluminum, lead, etc), rare earth metals, rare-earth elements, semiconductor products (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, liquified salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), not natural acid as well as alkali.
6. Low friction coefficient: U is 0.16, does not boost at heat, is much more resistant to high temperature than molybdenum disulfide and also graphite, oxidation environment can be consumed to 900C, vacuum cleaner can be made use of at 2000 ℃.
7. High purity excellent B is high: its impurity content is much less than 10PPM, yet B web content is more than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its solidity is Morse 2, so it can be processed right into parts with high accuracy by basic machining approaches.
What is hexagonal boron nitride made use of in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be used in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite ceramics, progressed refractories as well as superhard materials, splitting up rings of horizontal constant rolling steel, heat immune lubricants and high temperature coverings, in addition to basic materials for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold and mildew launch agent for steel developing and also a lube for steel wire drawing.
2. Unique electrolysis as well as resistance products of boron nitride at high temperature.
3. Boron nitride is suitable for heat solid lubricating substances, extrusion antiwear ingredients, ceramic composite additives, refractories and antioxidant ingredients, particularly for molten steel Faustian celebrations, warm enhancement ingredients as well as high temperature resistant insulation materials.
4. Boron nitride appropriates for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor and additive of polymer such as plastic material.
5. Boron nitride products pressed into numerous shapes can be used as high temperature, high stress, insulation and warm dissipation parts.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal protecting product in aerospace.
7. With the involvement of driver, cubic boron nitride can be transformed right into cubic boron nitride as tough as diamond by high temperature as well as high pressure therapy.
8. Boron nitride is the architectural product of atomic activator.
9. Boron nitride appropriates for the nozzles of airplane and rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high frequency electrical power and also plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a product packaging product to avoid neutron radiation.
12. The superhard material made from boron nitride can be made into high-speed cutting tools and also drills for geological exploration as well as oil boring.
13. Boron nitride is utilized in metallurgy for splitting up ring of continuous casting steel, flow groove of amorphous iron, demoulding representative of constant casting light weight aluminum (various optical glass stripping representatives).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all type of capacitor film plating, image tube plating, present plating.
15. Boron nitride appropriates for all type of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and so forth.
16. Boron nitride is a variety of laser anti-counterfeiting aluminum plating, trademark gilding products, all type of cigarette tags, beer tags, packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride is suitable for cosmetics. Can be utilized for lipstick fillers, safe as well as lubricating, however additionally shiny.
Boron Nitride Rate
The cost is affected by numerous factors consisting of the supply as well as need out there, industry fads, economic activity, market sentiment, as well as unforeseen occasions.
If you are trying to find the current Boron Nitride powder price, you can send us your questions for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Boron Nitride Vendor
Innovation Co. Ltd. is a relied on BN manufacturer and BN distributor with over 12-year-experience. We deliver our items all over the globe.
If you are seeking premium Boron Nitride powder, please feel free to contact us as well as send out a query. (email@example.com)